Human resources are rightly considered as the Comapny’s main asset.
The Louis Dreyfus TravOcean workforce is comprised of:
- permanent staff : around 75 people.
- interim staff : up to 100 people depending on projects.
Additional expertise required to meet very specific spot requirements can obviously be called upon within sister subsidiaries in the Louis Dreyfus Armateurs Group.
Such personnel is organised as :
- a core of project managers and engineers,
- a team of draftsmen trained in computer-assisted design,
- parties of technicians and skilled workers,
working together within project teams tailored to suit the specific requirements of each of our projects.